aricona Circle Lenses
With aricona contact lenses, you will only receive annual lenses of high quality.
You want big eyes? With our Big Eyes contact lenses this is no longer a dream
- Aricona Model Brilliant, color lenses for your next cosplay or theme party in the color combination: Selectable. Thanks to our 12-month lenses you can wear your favourite model several times a year at different events (festivals, New Year's Eve party, Manga Fairs, Comic Con, Connichi, Anime Convention, Japan cultural events)
- Crazy Aricona Fun Contact Lenses are perfect for completing your disguise into a full body costume, whether Magical Girl, Comic Hero, Anime Character, Schoolgirl or Manga Heroine. Coloured lenses will make you the figure of your dreams, guarantee you full attention and are an eye-catcher at every party and in discos as well as an impressive fashion accessory to create your new look
- Due to the high quality contact lenses a particularly pleasant wearing comfort is guaranteed and you can intensify, change (Big and Blind Eyes) or brighten your eye colour individually according to your wishes = Color your eyes and use the eye effect with Funylenses. With us you find a suitable contact lens for every occasion in our large selection of different patterns, shapes, colors and effects
- 100 % soft, sterile and originally packed annual contact lenses in high quality with strong colour change (intensive colours) - Suitable for light eyes, ideal for carnival, carnival, Halloween or similar horror and creepy events For LARP and Cosplay (Anime, Manga, Sharingan) fans who value a costume true to the original
- Diameter/DIA Value: 14.50 mm
- radius of curvature/B.C: 8.60°
- Water content: 42%.
- Material: Polyhema
- strength/diopters: 0.00
- Useful life: 12 months
Scope of delivery:
- 2 pieces (1 pair) 12-month contact lenses without power
- Detailed supplement with all important information with instructions for first use and explanation for inserting the lenses
The eyes are one of the most sensitive organs of the body. We therefore recommend a tolerance test and regular eye and contact lens checks by your ophthalmologist before the first application.