With us you receive exclusively annual lenses in high quality. With the aricona contact lenses you are well equipped for the next Halloween, carnival or of course motto party.
Scope of delivery
- 2 contact lenses (58% Phema, 42% water) in the chosen design
- Detailed supplement with all important information
- Aricona model Côte d'Azur, motive lenses for your next motto party in the colour combination: blue, black. Thanks to our 12-month lenses you can wear your favourite model several times a year at different events
- Crazy Aricona Fun Contact Lenses are perfect for completing your disguise into a full body costume, whether you are a vampire, zombie, demon, ghost, devil, witch, monster or clown. Coloured lenses will make you the figure of your dreams, guarantee you full attention and are an eye-catcher at every party and in discos as well as an impressive fashion accessory to create your new look
- Due to the high quality contact lenses a particularly pleasant wearing comfort is guaranteed and you can intensify, change (Big and Blind Eyes) or brighten your eye colour individually according to your wishes = Color your eyes and use the eye effect with Funylenses. With us you find a suitable contact lens for every occasion in our large selection of different patterns, shapes, colors and effects
- 100 % soft, sterile and originally packed annual contact lenses in high quality with strong colour change (intensive colours) - For dark and light eyes (covers brown and black eye colours) Ideal for carnival, carnival, Halloween or similar horror and creepy events. For LARP and Cosplay (Anime, Manga, Sharingan) fans who value a costume true to the original
- Lens thickness: 0.00 diopters, diameter/size: 14.50 mm, radius of curvature: 8.60°, water content: 42%. Scope of delivery: 2 pieces (1 pair) soft 12 - month contact lenses without dioptres (without vision enhancement), without container/accessories (no set) with instructions for first use and explanation for inserting the lenses
The eyes are one of the most sensitive organs of the body. We therefore recommend a tolerance test and regular eye and contact lens checks by your ophthalmologist before the first application.