aricona Colour lenses
With aricona contact lenses, you will only receive annual lenses of high quality.
Purple is an expressive, powerful colour that has an irresistible effect on many people. Purple accessories add a touch of elegance and class to an outfit. Instead of resorting to jewellery and handbags for accessories, you can also let your eyes shine in this fascinating colour. Perfect for the next costume party or carnival. The coloured contact lenses in purple are annual lenses without strength. The coloured contact lenses make for an impressive look and are an imaginative and trendy accessory - attention and compliments included.
Purple Fever contact lenses are particularly suitable for:
- light and dark eye colours
- Saraato Cosplay Costume
- Nefera de Nile Cosplay
- Miyuki Takara Cosplay
- 80s costume
- Purple contact lenses without strength of aricona are a real costume highlight and are ideal for a cosplay costume. Colorful Manga contact lenses transform you into another being, be who you want to be, colored contact lenses without strength make it possible for you
- Colorful contact lenses in purple are the perfect costume accessories for an anime costume or your manga costume at the upcoming comic theme party
- The Cosplay contact lenses are suitable for light and dark eyes and also cover very dark eye colours
- Coloured annual lenses from aricona are soft contact lenses of very high quality. Due to the high water content the colour contact lenses are very pleasant and comfortable to wear. You can use the 12 monthly lenses again and again for one year. Aricona - your brand for coloured contact lenses
- Quality contact lenses made in Korea. Produced in a multi-layer sandwich process for optimal colouring
- Diameter / DIA value: 14.50 mm
- radius of curvature / B.C: 8.60°
- Water content: 42%.
- Material: Polyhema
- Material property: soft
- strength/diopters: 0.00
- Useful life: 12 months
Scope of delivery:
- 2 pieces (1 pair) 12-month contact lenses without power
- Detailed supplement with all important information with instructions for first use and explanation for inserting the lenses
The eyes are one of the most sensitive organs of the body. We therefore recommend a tolerance test and regular eye and contact lens checks by your ophthalmologist before the first application.