aricona Natural Color Collection
With aricona contact lenses, you will only receive annual lenses of high quality.
Colored contact lenses are absolutely trendy, everywhere you see them in make-up tutorials, YouTube videos and on beauty blogs in use. However, not everyone is already an experienced contact lens wearer or would like to attract attention with strongly color-intensive contact lenses. That's why we have this pretty discreet coloured lens model, which is ideal for first-time use and a careful approach to a new eye colour.
This model is suitable for:
- very bright eye colours
- accentuated blue eyes
- for a natural look
- Aricona Natural Light Blue Lenses are available in the colour blue. You have never worn coloured contact lenses and want to reinvent yourself discreetly? Then this lens is exactly the right one! This contact lens underlines and supports your own eye colour and provides a naturally beautiful effect. It is particularly suitable for everyday use and completes your make-up. Thanks to our 12-month lenses, you can use your favourite model for a year with proper care.
- Natural contact lenses offer you the possibility to change your own eye color easily. They give you a new look and round off your outfit. The contact lenses from the Natural Color Collection are perfectly suited as impressive fashion accessories and conjure up an expressive look. They are an effective and at the same time discreet eye-catcher on a date or at a chic evening event.
- Let yourself be impressed by the various possibilities of natural coloured contact lenses and make your own personal statement. The high-quality contact lenses also ensure a particularly pleasant wearing comfort. You can intensify or slightly change your eye colour according to your individual wishes
- 100 % soft annual contact lenses in high quality - suitable for very light eye colours
- Diameter/DIA Value: 14.50 mm
- radius of curvature/B.C: 8.60°
- Water content: 42%.
- strength/diopters: 0.00
- Useful life: 12 months
Scope of delivery:
- 2 pieces (1 pair) 12-month contact lenses (58% polyhema, 42% water) without diopters (without vision correction)
- Detailed supplement with all important information with instructions for first use and explanation for inserting the lenses
The eyes are one of the most sensitive organs of the body. We therefore recommend a tolerance test and regular eye and contact lens checks by your ophthalmologist before the first application.