aricona Circle Lenses
With aricona contact lenses, you will only receive annual lenses of high quality.
To wear the same clothes and accessories every day is out of the question for most people. The outfit is put together anew every day and the appeal lies in the numerous possible combinations that can be found in your own wardrobe. If shoes and handbags can vary, why not the eye colour? With the coloured contact lenses you have free choice of your eye colour. How about coloured contact lenses in purple and with a black border? So you stand out from the crowd at all times and with the coloured contact lenses you are guaranteed admiring glances.
Diamond Fever Violet contact lenses are especially suitable for:
- light eye colours
- Doll eyes effect
- Fairy costume
- Fantasy costume
- Cosplay costume
- Manga / Anime costume
- Schoolgirl costume
- Coloured contact lenses without the strength of aricona make your eyes shine. Colorful contact lenses in purple violet are great costume accessories for your Cosplay costume and complete your Cosplay make-up to a real highlight
- Circle Lenses optically enlarge your eyes and therefore fit perfectly to a Manga costume or schoolgirl costume. Your favorite anime character can be shown in detail with the purple colored lenses and everyone will envy your new eye color
- The Manga contact lenses are naturally coloured and suitable for light eye colours.
- Big Eyes contact lenses are a real eye-catcher and make your fantasy costume perfect
- Due to their high water content of forty-two percent, the coloured Cosplay contact lenses are very pleasant and comfortable to wear. You can use the colour contact lenses again and again for one year. For carnival costumes, a carnival costume or an anime costume. Aricona - your brand for coloured contact lenses
- Diameter / DIA value: 14.50 mm
- radius of curvature / B.C: 8.60°
- Water content: 42%.
- Material: Polyhema
- Material property: soft
- strength / dioptres: 0.00
- Useful life: 12 months
Scope of delivery:
- 2 pieces (1 pair) 12-month contact lenses without power
- Detailed supplement with all important information with instructions for first use and explanation for inserting the lenses
The eyes are one of the most sensitive organs of the body. We therefore recommend a tolerance test and regular eye and contact lens checks by your ophthalmologist before the first application.