aricona Natural Color Collection
With aricona contact lenses, you will only receive annual lenses of high quality.
Are you still looking for the final touch for your make-up or do you want to set a special highlight? These grey annual lenses look very natural, because they are patterned like the human iris. The two colours of the lenses harmonise with each other and further enhance the natural effect. In combination with a beautiful eye make-up, they show to advantage and round off every outfit in style.
This model is suitable for:
- light eye colours
- accentuated grey eye colours
- for a natural look
- aricona Natural Gray Lenses are available in grey. Thanks to our 12-month lenses, you can use your favourite model for a year with proper care. This contact lens underlines and supports your own eye colour and provides a naturally beautiful effect. It is particularly suitable for everyday use and completes your day and evening make-up
- Natural contact lenses offer you the possibility to change your own eye color easily. They give you a new look and round off your outfit. The contact lenses from the Natural Color Collection are perfectly suited as impressive fashion accessories and conjure up an expressive look. They are an effective and at the same time discreet eye-catcher on a date or at a chic evening event.
- Let yourself be impressed by the various possibilities of natural coloured contact lenses and make your own personal statement. The high-quality contact lenses also ensure a particularly pleasant wearing comfort. You can intensify or slightly change your eye colour according to your individual wishes
- 100 % soft annual contact lenses in high quality for a slight colour change - Suitable for light eye colours
- Diameter / DIA value: 14.20 mm
- radius of curvature / B.C: 8.60°
- Water content: 42%.
- strength / dioptres: 0.00
- Useful life: 12 months
Scope of delivery:
- 2 pieces (1 pair) 12-month contact lenses (58% polyhema, 42% water) without diopters (without vision correction)
- Detailed supplement with all important information with instructions for first use and explanation for inserting the lenses
The eyes are one of the most sensitive organs of the body. We therefore recommend a tolerance test and regular eye and contact lens checks by your ophthalmologist before the first application.