aricona Big Eyes Collection
With aricona contact lenses, you will only receive annual lenses of high quality.
Big Eyes Dolly contact lenses are suitable for:
- anyone who wants Big Eyes or doll's eyes
- light eye colours
- Anime & Manga characters
- cosplay looks
- Aricona Big Eyes Dolly optically enlarges your eyes and is especially suitable for your next cosplay or for an anime / manga look at a theme party.Thanks to our 12-month lenses you can wear your favourite model several times a year at different events (festivals, New Year's Eve party, Manga Fairs, Comic Con, Connichi, Anime Convention, Japan cultural events)
- Crazy Aricona Fun Contact Lenses are perfect for completing your disguise into a full body costume, whether Magical Girl, Comic Hero, Anime Character, Schoolgirl or Manga Heroine. Coloured lenses will make you the figure of your dreams, guarantee you full attention and are an eye-catcher at every party and in discos as well as an impressive fashion accessory to create your new look
- The high quality contact lenses also guarantee a particularly pleasant wearing comfort and you can intensify, change (Big and Blind Eyes) = Color your eyes and use the eye effect with Funylenses. With us you find a suitable contact lens for every occasion in our large selection of different patterns, shapes, colors and effects
- 100 % soft annual contact lenses in high quality, ideal for carnival, Halloween or similar horror and creepy events. For LARP and Cosplay (Anime, Manga, Sharingan) fans who value a costume true to the original
- Diameter/DIA Value: 14.50 mm
- radius of curvature/B.C: 8.60°
- Water content: 42%.
- Material: Polyhema
- strength/diopters: 0.00
- Useful life: 12 months
Scope of delivery:
- 2 pieces (1 pair) 12-month contact lenses without power
- Detailed supplement with all important information with instructions for first use and explanation for inserting the lenses
The eyes are one of the most sensitive organs of the body. We therefore recommend a tolerance test and regular eye and contact lens checks by your ophthalmologist before the first application.